Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

FROM HPD: 64 MADISON STREET NARCO RAID


On May 5, 2016 the Hartford Police Department  Vice and Narcotics Unit with the assistance from the Hartford Shooting Task Force and the HPD Emergency Response Team executed two simultaneous search and seizure warrants at 64/66 Madison Street 1st and 2nd floor. The detectives have received several citizen complaints about individuals selling drugs from this residence. Upon executing the search warrants detectives located a male fleeing from the first floor apartment to second floor where he was stopped by ERT members. Detectives were able to recover 60 grams of cocaine, 40 bags of heroin, a small amount of marijuana and U.S. currency. Two people located in the front of the residence were found to be in possession of narcotics and placed under arrest.

Arrested: Julian Solis DOB 3-12-94 LKA 64-66 Madison Avenue
CHARGES: Interfering with a search warrant, possession of narcotics, possession with intent to sell narcotics

Arrested: Jesus Garcia DOB 7-24-82 LKA 50 Hillside Avenue
CHARGES: Criminal Trespass 3rd, Possession Narcotics

Arrested: Victor Rodriquez DOB 1-17-74 LKA 15 Ward Place
CHARGES: Criminal Trespass 3rd, Possession Narcotics

Evidence: 60 grams of cocaine, 40 bags of heroin, a small amount of marijuana
Evidence: $902.00 U.S. currency

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent job HPD!

Anonymous said...

My old neighborhood. Just think, I could have gone on to my 3rd floor front porch and just yelled my order for the evening with home delivery. If law enforcement just served warrants on every home around there, they would score 7 out of 10 times. And find a lot of guys suddenly running down the street and jumping over fences.

Unknown said...

They need to come to Lincoln st too!

Anonymous said...

Levey, Maybe Madison and Lincoln drug dealers could have a competitive foot race - to the Zion Hill cemetery where winners would be welcome to expire at pre-dug holes. I feel sorry for you, man, if you remain there. The day I moved back in another century, I had to pay a kid to watch my rental truck as we carried my stuff down the stairs. But sure enough, the riff raff has followed me to my changed address and I am now waiting for my exit strategy which is pending.

Anonymous said...

What a shame that frog hollow turned out this way. It was a beautiful neighborhood - I know because I grew up there. Now shootings, drugs, and etc. Jefferson, Madison, Lincoln, Broad, Washington Streets were immaculate. What happened??????