Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2015

MY NEPHEW ANDREW: A LONG OVERDUE UPDATE

If you are a regular reader of this Blog, you have read about my nephew Andrew and his accomplishments overcoming Cerebral Palsy. As I have just started my physical therapy to learn to walkagain, it has given me a much greater understanding of what Andrew faces everyday, just to be able to get around. Andrew's story  is giving me inspiration, instead of letting me feel sorry for myself. If he can ski down a mountain at 80 mile per hour, I can adapt to physical therapy.

Andrew will also be going under surgery Tuesday at Mass. General for a procedure related to his condition. Please keep him in your thoughts  and prayers


http://www.masslive.com/living/index.ssf/2014/12/enfield_woman_pens_childrens_book_about_sons_success_in_adaptive_sports.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old is Andrew?
Lots of luck with the surgery, Andrew!
Speedy recovery from ALL OF US who care in Hartford!

KEVIN BROOKMAN said...

he is 19. started skiing at 7

Anonymous said...

WE WISH ANDREW ALL THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
Just forget about the tainted HFD officers list....it is you who needs a Lieutenant.
Sorry about your illness all the best wishes. Forget about asking the city hall employees who scored the HFD officers tests for a recommendation. What expertise would they have in your field? Lots to report on, you need help at this time. Someone please help Kevin that has the experience.