Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

HALLELUJAH, SOMETHING DIFFERENT

I hope you take a few minutes and watch this video.

This must have been a great Wedding surprise for this lucky couple. Maybe with more creative priests like Father Kelly churches would start filling up again This is a lot different than what I normally post, but I thought it was a great video, The church also reminds me of the church  I was baptized in and grew up in, and that my mother still attends today, St, Joseph's in Windsor.

There are many more videos if you search youtube for Father Ray Kelly


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

What a voice!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am no longer a Roman Catholic, a Christian or a believer, for that matter. But I sure do take my hat off to that follower of Jesus Christ. The dude can sing.