Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

JUST THE FACTS PLEASE

Apparently when I posted back in June about the violent crime occurring at the West Indian Social Club, I touched a nerve. Well below are the listing of the violent crime that has taken place within 500 feet of the club for the last 2 and a half years. It is a rather extensive list but be sure to look at the specifics for 3340 Main Street, that means the incidents actually happened on the grounds or in the club.

And as far as touching the nerves, apparently a couple of cowards afraid of confronting me, were unhappy with the posting and the comments. There was one comment that was questionable and as soon as it was brought to my attention, I removed it. Instead, the cowards were  too busy going behind my back making calls and other nonsense to portray me as a racist.

Apparently there were "petitions" to be circulated and a lot of phone calls to be made. Luckily there are still a few people in Hartford with character and integrity that called me  with their concerns and the information they were hearing. That is what adults with any integrity do. It is easy for a coward to jump on the "racism" bandwagon when they have nothing else to run with. But I am very proud of the accomplishments this blog has made to make Hartford a better place, no matter who or what race they are.

To me it is about right and wrong and not the color of someone's skin. I don't think the truth differs from one race to another. But again if you have nothing to fall back on, go ahead and play the race card.

Maybe it is because one of the cowards had a relative that was caught up and arrested during the Perez Grand Jury and needs some sort of vindication, so jump on the bandwagon. Or maybe another coward just had a family member whose Hummer was just towed again by HPD, the same as it was a couple years ago after it was posted here on the blog The vehicle was apparently towed again last Friday for operating unregistered, misuse of plates and no insurance. Here is more about the first time


Both my cell phone and e-mail are clearly posted on the blog, I encourage anyone who has an issue with my comments, feel free to contact me. No need to be cowardly.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hated when some people could not withstand criticism and pull out the race card. They are actual the racists themselves.

Anonymous said...

I hated when people could not withstand criticism and pull out the race card, they are racists themselves.